What an incredibly sweet game you've created here! I feel very privileged to support your work on Patreon. I can't wait for news about the next project. :)
Shroomchitect 1.1 patch is up! You can now pet the shroomies! ✨
Here's the first patch for Shroomchitect, with one last feature I really wanted to include: you can now pet the shroomies!
The patch also include an option to switch to a different set of fonts which hopefully will prove more legible than the default one. Of course it also includes a slew of bug fixes!
Here's the complete list of changes:
- You can pet the shroomies!
- Added an option to switch to hopefully more legible fonts
- Fixed pathfinding to beds
- Fixed a bug resulting in trees regrowing after getting cut down
- Fixed build failure not giving a refund
- Added shroomie text for when you try to build something somewhere impossible or you don't have enough resources
- Saves are now properly ordered by how recent they are
- Ambiance volume now set on launch instead of after the first loading screen
- Most recent save is now always the one loaded on launch
- Made screen scaling less sensible
- The game's window opens earlier
Thank you for your love and support!